GREEN OAK FRAMING
TRADITIONAL BUILDING TECHNIQUES
Renovation & Repair Grade II Listed Property
Careful restoration and repair of mid terrace stone property; respecting the heritage and enhancing the original features
Listed building consent for "Extensive Restoration and Repair work"
- Restoring all external stonework, repairing where necessary providing method statements for Listed Building and Heritage Officer. re-using oringal materials where possible.
Repair of roof.
- Remodelling of later rear concrete extension, rebuilding in local stone.
- New timber windows and doors (made by our craftsmen).
- Upgrading of 1980's loft extension to meet todays Building Regulations.
- Complete re- wire and new plumbing throughout.
- Significant restoration & repair of original ornate plaster ceiling.
- Careful repair of original quarry tile floor.
- Relocation of fireplace to more suitable location within the property.